An annual review of your insurance policy is has many advantages. There are numerous life circumstances that make this review even more valuable.
A few possible life changes that would suggest an insurance review include:
1. Annual policy renewal.
2. Getting married.
2. Having a baby.
3. Purchasing a home.
4. Any type of home renovation or addition.
5. Receiving an expensive gift or an inheritance.
6. Adult children going away to college or moving back home.
7. Starting a home-based business.
8. Professional changes.
9. An increase of natural disasters in your area.
10. Needing to save money by raising your deductible.
At IFG, our independence allows us to access a wide range of insurance products through many underwriters in accordance with our ‘client first’ philosophy. These range from traditional life, disability, and long-term care insurance to more advanced designs required in business and estate planning.
The IFG process helps identify areas of risk and determine if the need is currently covered, additional coverage is needed, or maybe there is too much coverage.
If you have experienced any life changing circumstances, give me a call and I would be happy to assist you in reviewing your policy.